The Naturals Collection uses natural, biodegradable fibers including 100% New Zealand wool, bamboo, silk, hemp, linen and nettle. Impressively versatile, the natural fiber options are available in 600 standard colors providing designers the ultimate creative freedom while maintaining their budget and helping to sustain the environment. The collection includes twenty textures produced with hand-tufted, hand-knotted and hand-loomed options.
Drawing inspiration from the time-honored manufacturing traditions of Nepal, India and China, the overall theme of the collection is rooted in giving the designer control over the product, while ensuring every rug a unique, organic character of its own.
- 100% natural, sustainable fibers
- Hand-tufted, hand-knotted and hand-loomed
- Supporting the time-honored traditions of artisan weavers
- Available in 600 standard Jamie Stern colors
- Samples in 2-5 weeks
- Suitable for hospitality, corporate and residential
Please contact your local Jamie Stern rep for more information or to see this collection in person.
CLICK HERE to see 600 standard colors in the Jamie Stern POM box!